Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Color Swirl

Sometimes when I move a certain way all of my colors
swirl to create different patterns on my fur that my
Mom traces.  She says that my fur is like an abstract
pattern that shifts when I turn around to create a bit
of Modern Cat Art. With the white canvas with a splattering
of black, cream, and orange in different amounts.

The little freckles of black and orange stripes adds
to this idea and there would be times when she traces my fur lines
with her hands making little patterns when she is
petting me. Humans have the weirdest ideas at times,
but this does make me purr  so I let her do this.



16 comments:

  1. You have such pretty furs, Miss Willow! My SS wants to snorrgle you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is furry pretty. Your mummy is right. You're a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living work of art, thats what you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is cool! I mean, all us cats are living works of art, but you take it to a whole 'nother level!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fur pattern is so unique, and Yep ! Like your mom said your fur is like an abstract !! and in some way it so similar as your blog's black ground which is Cool !!!

    Have a purrfect day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do have some really pretty furs Willow. I don't think I have seen another cat with that much orange on them. And the black stands out too. Good stuff. Have yourselves a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your furs are furry pretty Willow - such lovely colours swirling round.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Willow, Picaso has nothing on your furs! You are a work of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Willow, you are absolutely beautiful and your furs are indeed a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful and our Mom wants to come swirl your furs!!
    Happy Wednesday!
    ~ Miss Emily and The Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your furs are beautiful! My Mommeh sometimes thinks my furs remind her of a melted Snicker's bar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such purrty colored furs!!!

    Thanks for coming to our blogoversary party!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, you got THAT right: Humans ARE weird. But if it feels good? Let her do it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your furs are very purrty Willow! You're a Masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your furs! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete