I am very thankful to Oui Oui for me giving me the Thinking of You award. Since Mom is bad at awards we made sure to paraphase what the purpose of this award so that we would do it right.
For the "Thinking of You" Award, I must link back to Nerissa who designed this lovely award. Then I have to tell 7 things about ourselves, and pass it along.
1. I know when Mom does a full litter change and whenever this happens I sit near the litter doing what Mom terms the kitty potty dance and pounce once she is done to make in the new litter right as she is finishing pouring in the new litter.
2. I hold Mom down when she sleeps at night I want to sleep with her even though she moves a lot so I use my weight to make sure she stays still.
3. I am very paw-centric cat in general and.....
4. When I groom I spend a lot of time on my paws including chewing on each of the nails to make them sharp.
5. I am able to get Mom to open the window even for a little bit in the morning when it is cold I just look at her and the window and put her in a trance to open it up.
6. When jumping down I have to look a lot over the edge before deciding when the right time to jump.
7. I like to change my mind often doing different things like more meowing or going to a new place in the house in order to confuse Mom so she never knows that she never knows what I like best.