Thursday, September 27, 2012

Talented Thursday


I love to do little gymnatics feats of rolling over throughout
my house. It is my zen and a small talent that I purrfected
over the years.  By doing this I bring a little bit of happiness
to Moms world as this is the way to show I trust her.
While I do have some cool talent I have to give out a meow
to a group that Sparkle showed on her blog, Tuna and the Rock Cats.
This group of cats are a really real rock group that tours
throughout the US on bus, but this bus is breaking apart
and they need help so they are using the kickstarter campaign
where they need $28,000 byOctober 28th. They are 22% towards
their goal.  I believe that they do a wonderful service of speading happiness
and hope to make aware the kickstarter website to donate to
so they can keep bringing happiness with their talented troop.

21 comments:

  1. Willow, you are adorable. Is that a form of yoga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Willow, with that sort of talent, maybe you could have been one of the Acro-Cats! Thank you so much for spreading the word about Tuna and her troupe's Kickstarter campaign! I am keeping my paws crossed for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented indeed. And love your colours. Bet you can camouflage well in this season, ei? Hehe

    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willow, those poses would have our human down on the floor kissing your beautiful belly furs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are trying to become a Pilates teacher.. and if so, I am gonna be your first student.

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen (on TV - not in person unfortunately) Tuna and the Rock Cats. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That second picture of you is just so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job Willow with your exercises and I bet it does make Mom smile. So that is a double good thing.
    That is a wonderful organization, that Tuna and the cats. We need to put up a plug for them too.
    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Willow I think you should have your own exercise show...we'll call it High Kicking with the Kitties
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure got those moves down sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We didn't realize all the good stuff Tuna does. We really hope they make their goal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't Tuna and the Rock Cats just GREAT!!! We love them too.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1 2 3 strrrreeettttccchhhhhhh! That's better! Thanks for the tips, Willow xox >^,,^<

    ReplyDelete
  14. We could do with you teaching our Mum some of your yoga moves Willow - we're sure it will help her bending down to pick up our toys!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOu sure know how to tempt mommy's and daddy's. My mom is sure wanting to get into the tummie. I'll go to that link you provided. xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVED that video. I Tweeted it to my followers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. And we're guessing that might be your preferred listenin- err we mean ROCKIN-out pose while listening to Tuna & The Rock Cats?

    ReplyDelete