Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hangin Around

I received the Liebester Blog Award from Angel and Kirby
who I met after I sent them my Secret Paw package. 


“Liebster” means dear, dearest, favorite or beloved in German and we think that is fantastic. Liebster is an award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here are the 'rules' for this lovely award:

Upon receipt of the award, one is to:
1) Link back to the blogger who gave it
2) Paste the award on the blog
3) Choose 5 blogs to pass this award to (they must have fewer than 200 followers)
4) Let the recipients know about their nomination by leaving a comment on their blogs

It was hard to choose only five blogs from all my furiends.  In the end I choose:
1.Madi and Mom-A DIVA-ish gal-pal.
2. Whisppy-Helping Stray Cats
3. Hannah and Lucy-Two Refined Ladies
4. Spitty-A devilous Man-Cat
5. Repositorioda-A Close Family


There is a bit of an overhang as Mom has been very soft
with giving treats whenever I met her outside the kitchen
as I Mew-you very sweetly and she does not want to deny
me a treat.  She knows I'm there when things do not work out
as on Friday when she could notget to her Sunbeam appnt as
her transportation got messed up so there was only one treatment the
first week.  I was there for her even sleeping on her despite her
moving around in her sleep as I would jump back up when
she moved around as I knew she needed me.

19 comments:

  1. Concats on your award! You look purrfect to us, Willow. So sweet of you to always be there fur your Mom, efun if her restless sleep keeps you awake! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sorry your mom missed her appointment! We wish our Mom would gives more treats

    ReplyDelete
  3. My human would give me more treats, but she has to do it when Binga is not around, because she is a thief and will steal them from me! I hope your human has a better time making it to the sunbeam appointments in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award, Willow! We think you look very cute sitting there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for thinking of us Willow - we have actually done this award before Christmas but if Mum is good she will help us do it again.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. Congratulations on your award, Willow! And thank you so much for giving it to us. We're going to have to ask Mommy to help us with it real quick.
    You are a really good girl to be there for your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the very nice award, we think you are special too!!! Enjoy your Easy Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Willow. Glad to hear that Mom has finally started the treatment for that bad disease. We think it is so nice of you to take such good care of your Mom. Too bad her transportation got messed up. We are sending lots and lots of purrs and hugs to the Mom. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ConCATS on your award, Willow! We think you deserve a HUGE award for looking after your Mom so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Concatulations! We think you deserves lots of treats for taking such good care of your mom! We're sending her purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeeyzzz Willow do you remember me? I am Lars from Bengal Business. We have been away for a while and we have a whole new website now! Hope you will check it out sometime! You still look purrfect purrrs Lars and Odin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Willow
    We love your new header!!
    Congrats on your well deserved award and THANK you for for giving it to us...it is very special.

    Ms. M,
    We hope and purr you are ablel to make all your sunbeam appt. this week and we are glad you liked your card.
    Big hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Concatulations on your awardie Willow..I have missed you and so glad to see your beautiful self again. You are so good to your mom..just the way Lady Cats are always. xoxoxox

    Mom Carole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, Willow, you are sooooo sweet to give me this awardie! Would you believe that there was actually another kitty who thought I was "dear" also? I KNOW--I can hardly believe it myself! Anyway, you can see my bloggy about it at: http://spittyspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/12/thank-you-simba.html

    Thanks again Willow! I am purring for your Human these days and hope you are both doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Concats on your award. Spitty and I are more Natural Born Killers than sweeties. HAH! I know you'll be a wonderful nurse and I'll even give you my nurse's hat if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Concatulations on your great award -- you definitely deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep hugging her, Willow. We're purring your mummy will be back to her best health soon. Meanwhile, may we share any overload of treats??? Meow from Target, Au and Guido.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGGGGGG! We love this award!
    Thanks so much!!!
    We are so happy!!!!!
    Kisses and more kisses Willow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Willow, you have gorgeous furs! Congrats on your award! We send your Mom big purrs.

    ReplyDelete