Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gotcha Day Presents

First I want to thank all the cats and even some dogs that
came to my Gotcha Day Party.  This has been the biggest  and best party
that I have ever had for my Gotcha Day. 
Sadly there are no pictures of me opening my presents with
my nudging Mom to get it done so there is only the pictures
of the presents.

Even my Mom was surprized when we opened the box
there were two purr pads that came from Dr. Foster's and
Smith.  So one was put inside my new box that the
presents came from.  Having a padded box makes it
more fun for me and it keeps the box longer in the home.

I got a purr pad to put in my castle with the other tortie colored
pad put inside my other bed in Mom's room.  These pads are
always being changed so I will not get bored looking at one
of the pads.  The purr pad feels a little differen there are times
I like it and other times that it gets kicked off of the castle bed.

Finally there was a surprize Mom got me a small little
bed for the living room.  She said that a different bed
would be good to have so that I have more options.
I have investigated it and I am unsure of this present.
I have gone on it, but it seems small.  I will probably go
on it, but right now I am making like it is not my favorite thing.

12 comments:

  1. Those Purr Pads sound awesome! I am sure you will find a use for the new little bed eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're late but we wish you a Happy Gotcha Day Willow! Those purr pads look pawesome! We're glad you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow ! Willow, I have some thing to confess, I miss your Gotcha Day..Sorry,
    Happy Belated Gotcha day from me and Extra Kisses for you, Miss Willow
    Your new bed look nice , I can't wait to see you up there.
    Have a lovely day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purr pads look so comfy! We hope you make good use of them--and the new bed too! We often ignore something like that until the mom moves it around to some spot we like, then we'll use it...for a while. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy that you had a nice Birthday! Your presents sure look nice and we love purr pads too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are a lucky cat, Willow! I don't know what a purr pad is, but now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Willow, those are great presents you got!! We like our purr pad too!! And as for that little bed...maybe if your mom puts a little catnip on it, you'll like it better!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Willow, you got some nice things for your Gotcha Day! We sometimes ignore stuff until it's in the "correct" spot..fang shui and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Gotcha Day to you, Willow! You got some good presents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh noes...we missed your Gotcha Day. Hope you had a very nice one Willow. We liked reading all that stuff about you. Thanks for coming to our party!

    Cats of Wildcat woods

    ReplyDelete
  11. Purr pads? I think I need to look into those. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete