Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24th Hat Day for Mom Judi of SAS

Mom Judi is famous in the cat blogosphere besides being
the bestest Mom to  Sammy, Andy, and Shelly she has also
hatted nearly every cat, dog, human in the community as
well as working on making over blogs and providing
wonderful banners for our furiends.  She has recently had
a tough family crisis and after all the help and love she gave
we want to show our support and help her and her family by
blogging about the hattings and just helping out for this special day.
Mom Judi really captured my purrsonality and spirit in this
hatting and I am happy to lend a paw the best way I can
to provide the support needed in this time to help them as
they helped others. With Mom's stuff a comment-a-thon can not
 be done monterary so I am posting my hatting for solidarty
and pointing to sites where donations for them would go. 

You can find the donate button at their blog  SAS .
There is also an ongoing Auction at Helping Our Needy Furiends
with plenty of items up for bidding.

In order to help Mom Judi I will turn off my comments.
Be sure to leave various comments on blogs that are participating in the comment-a-thons for Mom Judi