Saturday, May 14, 2011

Introductions

I wanted to introduce myself to the Cat Blogosphere community
I am a 7 year old Tortie owned by a human that goes to Graduate School.
We have been interested in the lurking in the blogosphere community, but when she wanted
a break from her studies we decided to try and find Chey.
I won and thought it would be awesome to start a blog once she was done with classes.

Now that she is on break from school we have more time to devote to blogging.
In the picture above I am in my castle a favorite place to go and rest.


I will enjoy continuing in this community and learning all of the various things in the
coming weeks .
Willow

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Willow!! It's so nice to meet you! And we're so glad you decided to start blogging!! We can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Willow, it's great to meet you too! Welcome to the CB, it's a great "place" to hang out, meet other kitties. It's been the most caring, generous group we've ever come across!

    -Nicki and Derry

    ReplyDelete